New to Hostaro Tableware. This glass and decanter cleaning set is a must for any wine lover's home. Made in Germany, this set includes:
- 1 x Cleaning beads in a case
- 1 x glass polishing cloth (80% polyester microfiber, 20% polyamide microfiber)
- 1 x Decanter dryer (70% polyester microfiber, 30% polyamide microfiber)
Cleaning beads: With the stainless steel cleaning beads, you can clean carafes, jugs and wine decanters in places that are difficult to reach with sponges or brushes. Carefully place the beads in the vessel, pour in some water, gently swirl. After washing up with water, the beads are of course reusable.
Glass polishing cloth: After cleaning a glass, let it dry briefly on a tea towel. Then you can polish it with the glass polishing cloth. Attention: Never turn the stem, bottom and chalice in opposite directions when polishing.
Decanter dryer: Before first use, wash out the microfiber cloth with warm water and, if necessary, remove lint. Before use, screw the extension rod onto the holder of the microfiber cloth. After the decanter has been cleaned
- Pull the microfiber cloth into the insertion tube.
- Push the dryer through the tube into the decanter and pull out the insertion tube upwards.
- Quickly turn the rod of the dryer between the flat hands until the decanter is completely dry.
Wash with water after use. Washable at up to 60°C in case of heavy soiling in the washing machine. Unscrew the handle beforehand. Tie the microfiber strips together with a rubber band or place them in a laundry bag. Do not spin and do not dry in the dryer.